Tuesday, November 09, 2004

First Entry: Welcome Aboard

All good things must come to an end. In this case, I'm jus' beginning.

This is my 1st blog entry and I am very excited about putting my business out there (that's if people really care). Excitement is brewing in the air and expectations for PRAYZEHYMN Entertainment are advancing like never before. Whew, I'm so excited...I'm almost at a lost of words. :-)

Right now, I want to address the PRAYZEHYMN Family real quick and thank them for their contributions and for their support to the vision. It's because of people like you that makes my job more meaningful. Can't wait to see ya'll soon (if you in the Family, yall know what I'm talking about).

If you so happened to visit this blog and are wondering what the heck PRAYZEHYMN is...It is a committed family filled with talented, spiritual believers in Christ Jesus that loves dem' some good gospel music. The membership continues to grow and the interactivity and their involvements on the Message Board is totally amazing. If you are interested in checking us out, visit the Home page of the PRAYZEHYMN Yahoo! Group by clicking here.
Membership is free.

Well, a brotha' is getting equipped for PRAYZEHYMN Anniversary Week (November 14-19) and there's a mighty long list of events that are going to take place within the group. So check it out! I will post at a later time on the blog the schedule of activities tomorrow. Until then, be easy and remain in God's care.

Pray for our nation. We definitely need to stay before God in this hour.

Alive And Satisfied,
PRAYZEHYMN
J. Matthew Cobb

No comments: